Monday, October 13, 2014

Time is Not My Friend

It's a tough thing to be in a situation that you know is not good for you. It's even harder when you have no support or means to get out of that situation without a significant amount of time.

I would get everything to drop everything and go back to where my heart has been calling me for years...but doing that would also break my heart.

I'm so sick of this town.
I'm so sick of this state.
All my friends and my sister are in Florida.

However, my children....they are here...
in North Carolina and they live with their dad (not the baby).

Over the last year, I have reconnected with a lot of old friends in Florida and I know if I moved back there I would have a better support system than I do here.

Here, I am all alone.
I don't have anyone I can count on and other than my girls - I have no family.

I don't think my girls would understand or forgive me for leaving them,
It's bad enough their father and stepmother have already filled their heads with enough garbage....
So here I am for another 9 years...maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment