Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Heart Songs


I want to feel what these songs once made me feel....

All the lyrics speak to me.



Martina McBride - I Just Call You Mine
This song used to be me.
I want to be that girl again.
I want to shine.
I want someone who lets me shine and loves me for me.
Someone who knows what I'm worth and treats me that way.
I want to be able to sing this song again with the passion I once did.

"Nothing makes sense when you're not hear as if the whole world disappears, Without you what's the point of it......
You're the dream that I've been chasing, after years of waiting, for a chance to finally shine. Everyone calls you amazing, I just call you mine."




Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are
What girl wouldn't want a man who is completely in love with her for who she is? This song is self explanatory....

You know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change, If perfects' what you're searching for then just stay the same.....There's not a thing that I would change, girl you're amazing--Just the way you are"


I'd Come For You - Nickelback
Someone who's not afraid to say:
I sorry, I messed up, I was scared, I didn't know what I had.
Nothing means more to me than you. Say the word and I'm all yours.

"I was blindfolded, but now I'm seeing
My mind was closing, now I'm believing
I finally know just what it means to let someone in
To see the side of me that no one does or ever will
So if you're ever lost and find yourself all alone
I'd search forever just to bring you home,
Here and now this I vow.



Wait For Me - Theory of a Deadman
And for those times when you can't be together...
That he can't wait to get back to you.

"Yeah, you're everything I've ever
dreamed of having and It's everything
I need from you just knowing that you
wait for me.......
Knowing I'm not there for you
Makes it so hard to leave
What I'd give
What I'd do
Anything to get me home to you"



Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold

The story of my life....

Some search, never finding a way
Before long, they waste away
I found you, something told me to stay
I gave in, to selfish ways
And how I miss someone to hold
When hope begins to fade...

No comments:

Post a Comment