Friday, October 17, 2014

Yes!



With a few minor adjustments-I can grasp the concept of cleaning, I just get easily overwhelmed due to the OCD and need someone who isn't afraid to share the responsibilities. I mean, I was raised that whoever cooks dinner, the other washes dishes and or puts it away. It is a partnership after all and if you can't work together, nothing will keep you together.

I do like to dress-up and look ladylike, just not so good and BEING ladylike.

When I fly off the handle-don't yell at me or walk away from me-HOLD ME! That is my secret. If you hold me in your arms, I WILL calm down. It works like magic every time! So just wrap me up and squeeze me close to you.

Let the light of my goofiness shine! Don't try and make me hide who I am, it will only backfire and that awesome girl you fell in love with will disappear behind a dark cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment