Sunday, January 30, 2011

Contenment

  I'm beat and exhausted but I had an amazing day! Got the girls this morning, had breakfast at McDs...they love the Oatmeal....I hate it....too time consuming to make and we sell a boat load of them every morning....lol...met up with Mike, we all goofed off and played for awhile, then went to the store for snacks and popcorn. Watched Despicable Me cuddled up with the girls and Mike. The were fighting over which one got to be by him instead of me! haha! That's a first! Usually they're fighting over me! I knew they'd love him. He's pretty awesome....oh wait... I'm awesome...he's amazing! (our little joke)
    Took the girls out to their FAVORITE restaurant...Super King Buffet. It amazes me the things my kids eat at such a young age! They LOVE "baby octopus", crab legs and sushi! #1 is a master with chopsticks & #2 tries really hard!! For my friends who know me well, I posted pics on my facebook! We took a ton! All 4 of us taking turns with the camera! After dinner, we went to Cold Stone for dessert. My Iowa boy had never been! I think I have now introduced him to 5 of his favorite places....in just over a week. . .haha!
   Got the kids back a little late....about 10 mins past their bedtime. Their Aunt was NOT happy. But the way I look at it, I never have them out late and we were having a blast and that's all that matters! It's not MY fault their dad made plans for them with his fiance on MY weekend.
    Everything feel so natural. Like we've know each other forever. In such a short time he has grown on me like no other. I am NOT one to fall easily. While I haven't fallen yet, he has definitely found a big place in my heart. I can only hope that things continue to be as awesome and amazing as they have been so far. We all know that the glitter eventually falls off or dulls. However, I am confident that he is as genuine as he seems. The real deal and the complete package. I am not easily fooled nor am I easily bullshitted. I am a master at taking away other people's excuses and calling them on their bluff. As my friend who set me up with him said "From what I know of him, he seems to be a really nice, genuine guy, if he's not, well, then he's one hell of an actor and pulled the wool over my eyes."
   What are the chances of having a few friends all from different social circles all trying to set me up with the SAME guy? Pretty ironic if you ask me. . . .Is it fate? Is it destiny? Only time will tell, but I am happy and I am content where I am. It's where I've always wanted to be. Am I scared, Oh, I'm freaking terrified but I would rather have tried and failed than to let the opportunity with such a great man slip through my fingers without a second thought.

                 <3 Goodnight. . . .4am comes early. . . .<3

No comments:

Post a Comment