Sunday, January 9, 2011

Just Another Day.....

 So, I karaoke DJ on the weekends....tonight as one of those nights where everything that could go wrong went wrong. I as missing a speaker cable....and then my laptop decided it didn't want to work properly and ALL my music is on it....why use CDs if you don't have to.....lol! I managed tho....
   Tonight, I introduce you to my friend, G. I met him awhile back while DJing. From what we've leaned about each other so far....G is an amazing person stuck in an unfortunate situation. He got married had kids and in typical army wife fashion....she left him for "something better." BUt G's wife has no idea what she's giving up. While he's not typically my type...i enjoy every minute we spend together. We were open and honest with each other from the begining. I knew he was married and he knew I am "with" my Beau....When I am with G, I feel like I'm with my best friend. But, alas, the life of the army....G is leaving soon....maybe just a few weeks.....I am exhausted and will talk more about this later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment